TABLE OF CONTENTSfor
THE GOSPEL OF SATAN
Prelude -- The scripture is described as fiction.
Text -- The scripture begins at a suitable low point.
- Verse 01, Line 001 -- The God of This World is introduced.
- Verse 02, Line 007 -- Beelzeboul is introduced.
- Verse 03, Line 012 -- The God of This World is becoming bored.
- Verse 04, Line 019 -- The God of This World's attention to humanity is noted.
- Verse 05, Line 025 -- Old Hairy receives news of Yahweh's arrival.
- Verse 06, Line 030 -- Old Hairy conceives a way to curb human reproductive rates.
- Verse 07, Line 034 -- The Consolidation and heavenly/infernal divide are noted.
- Verse 08, Line 038 -- Yahweh is described as a tribal tyrant god.
- Verse 09, Line 041 -- Yahweh's tactics and methods (dominating) are explained.
- Verse 10, Line 046 -- Mastema determines to venture to the heavens to observe.
- Verse 11, Line 051 -- The Prince of the Aerial Powers arrives at an event.
- Verse 12, Line 054 -- Yahweh is constructing a grand hierarchy of rulership.
- Verse 13, Line 057 -- Yahweh is quoted explaining the authority of Yeheshua.
- Verse 14, Line 063 -- The Prince's timbre and power become apparent.
- Verse 15, Line 068 -- Michael has a fit and demands subordination.
- Verse 16, Line 070 -- The Great Accusor determines to educate the stellae.
- Verse 17, Line 074 -- The Great Accusor questions the authority of Yeheshua.
- Verse 18, Line 082 -- A heavenly commotion partly unravels the Tetragrammaton.
- Verse 19, Line 085 -- The luminous herd divides and contends against itself.
- Verse 20, Line 087 -- Michael and others prepare for battle.
- Verse 21, Line 090 -- Yahweh is outraged and demonstrates his temperance.
- Verse 22, Line 093 -- Yahweh shouts at Belial and commands subservience.
- Verse 23, Line 095 -- Yahweh threatens Belial with squelching if persistent.
- Verse 24, Line 098 -- Yahweh is envious as Semyaza addresses the Council.
- Verse 25, Line 103 -- Semyaza says they're self-begot and tested for virtue.
- Verse 26, Line 110 -- Ho Satanas joins the battle in the wake of his speech.
- Verse 27, Line 113 -- Old Nick deems the incursion successful and departs.
- Verse 28, Line 117 -- The heavenly host is depleted by numerous conversions.
- Verse 29, Line 121 -- The Gate of Death is explained as a barrier to stellae.
- Verse 30, Line 126 -- Yahweh broods and plots revenge with his archons.
- Verse 31, Line 131 -- Yeheshua, Yahweh's son, volunteers to breach the Gate.
- Verse 32, Line 135 -- Yeheshua rapes a human woman and is born unto her.
- Verse 33, Line 140 -- It is explained that Mary is coerced by their magic.
- Verse 34, Line 142 -- Superordinary events and signs are arranged by stellae.
- Verse 35, Line 146 -- Mephisto is delighted, predicting the undoing of Yahweh.
- Verse 36, Line 148 -- Yeheshua grows up and The Devil makes offerings to him.
- Verse 37, Line 152 -- Yeheshua is killed by the people and seized as a symbol.
- Verse 38, Line 155 -- Yeheshua proceeds through the Gate into the Underworld.
- Verse 39, Line 158 -- Yeheshua is welcomed as a hero in the Underworld.
- Verse 40, Line 164 -- The Father of Lies greets Yeheshua and Yahweh flees.
Appendix -- Excerpts from "The Gospel of Satan", by Arthur W. Pink
SATANITY, SATANISM, DEVILRY, AND INFERNALITY
Real Satanists: stratified description of authentic Satanians, with pictures and personal details
Satanism Bibliography: composite booklist of relevant sources on Satanity and devildom, by category
Satanic Blood Pact: explanation of how, why, and when to make a blood pact with the Devil
Adversarial AEon Begins: the particular and specific incident of a Satanic Blood Pact described
Manifesto Satanika: a generalized Satanic sociopolitical manifesto, with a helpful elaboration
nocTifer: a tender-hearted Satanian (nagasiva yronwode) in all avenues of expression
Bookmarks in compilation from the Magus of the AEon of the Adversary
MAGIC, SPELLS, AND DIVINATION
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by cat yronwode: an introduction to African-American rootwork
Southern Spirits: 19th and 20th century hoodoo accounts, with ex-slave narratives & interviews
Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: readings and hoodoo services
Hoodoo Library facilitating an education on conjure, and help procuring modern sources
Herb Magic: illustrated descriptions of magic herbs with free spells, and a way to obtain them
Free Spells from eclectic witches, Coven Kyklos, in their Book of Shadows, called "Spiritual Spells"
Lucky Mojo Spell Archives: love spells, money spells, luck spells, protection spells, and more
Mystic Tea Room: tea leaf reading, teacup divination, and a museum of antique fortune telling cups
Tarosymbolismatrix Tetraktypisciseferoticus: the symbolic foundation of a novel Tarot deck
Change Oracle: rudiments of Yijing (I Ching) and several means of using it for readings
Lucky W Amulet Archive by cat yronwode: an online museum of worldwide talismans and charms
Usenet FAQ Archive: arcane and spiritual FAQs and REFs, brought to you by Lucky Mojo
YIPPIE: the Yronwode Institution, bearing the standard of indigenous ethnomagicology
OCCULTISM, MYSTICISM, AND RELIGION
Arcane Archive: thousands of archived usenet posts on religion, magic, mysticism, and spirituality
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: inter-faith; candle services; Smallest Church in the World
Sacred Sex: essays and articles on neo-tantra, karezza, sex magic, and sex worship
Aleister Crowley Text Archive: a multitude of texts by an early 20th century occultist